We want to share the opportunity with anyone who doesn’t know Jesus as their personal savior to pray and receive the gift of eternal life! Friend, it doesn’t matter what you’ve done in your past. We have all sinned, and are guilty before God. The most beautiful love story is the redeeming love that was freely given to us in Jesus. He paid a price we were unable to pay by laying down His life for our sins. His life was given so that we might be forgiven, and have a real and loving relationship with our Heavenly Father. It’s not a bunch of hype or a nice thought, Jesus is real and loves you very much! Just pray this prayer out loud, and believe in your heart that something amazing is about to happen, and that your life will forever be changed:
“Father, I come to you admitting to you that I am a sinner and I need you in my life. I believe that you sent your son Jesus to die on the cross for my sins, and that He was raised from the dead after 3 days. Jesus, I confess that you are Son of God. I ask you to forgive me of my sins, wash away my past, and break every bondage and addiction off of my life now! Lord, your word says that I would receive power when the Holy Spirit would come upon me and that you would give the Holy Spirit to all who ask for Him. Jesus, I ask you now to fill me with your Holy Spirit and power! Thank you for this gift of salvation and of the Holy Spirit. Lord I ask you to empower me to live for You, and to lead and guide my steps. I thank you for your forgiveness and that I am a new person in you. I thank you for being my Father, a true and loving Father. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”
If you prayed this and meant it with your whole heart, please contact us and let us know. We want to rejoice with you! Always know that your life will never be the same. God loves you so much, and has a specific purpose & plan for your life. It’s not about being perfect, or fulfilling some religious duty, it’s about having a real relationship with Jesus!
Also here are some steps to take now that you are saved:
1. READ YOUR BIBLE EVERYDAY – It’s the number one way God speaks. A good place to start is the book of John.
2. PRAY – Begin building a relationship with God. Remember a conversation goes 2 ways. Talk to the Lord, but also listen for His voice.
3. GET PLUGGED INTO A LOCAL CHURCH – Find a Bible believing church with good people who can disciple you and lift you up.
4. GET WATER BAPTIZED – Water baptism is an outward expression of the cleansing that has just taken place in your life.
5. BECOME A WITNESS – Now that you have began your relationship with Jesus, tell others about Him and the salvation they can have in Him.
Congratulations on your new journey with God! If you prayed this prayer and would like to receive more information please let us know and we will send you information in the mail.